The Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea is a historic landmark which reflects the deep, rich roots of our Episcopal faith and the Palm Beach community. We are a privately-owned property, serving our members and the community. You are welcome to enjoy our church and gardens and encourage you to pause and reflect during your visit.
In consideration of issues of privacy, security, potential disruption of services and, most importantly, respect for this sacred space, please abide by the following guidelines: Photography and videography for your personal enjoyment are welcome.
• Our church and gardens are open to visitors from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday; 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Photos may be taken during this time in both the gardens and church, unless a service is in progress, in which case no photography or videography may be taken in the church.
• Photography for commercial purposes is not permitted.
• No tripods or monopods are allowed in any indoor buildings.
• Photography and videography for personal or formal purposes are not permitted without prior approval.
• If approved, a minimum $100 donation will be required.
• Wedding photography is reserved for those who have been married at Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea.
If you are interested in getting approval, please fill out the form below. Consideration will be given to time of year, length of stay, access and nature of photos being requested. If approved, you will contacted and a minimum $100 donation will be required.